Thursday, January 5, 2006

Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!

Watching Project Runway last night only solidified our notion that certain contestants are more than likely "getting it on" behind the scenes. It was ESPECIALLY evident during the re-run of the episode "Team Lingerie", which aired before last night's new episode. If you recall, during this episode, Heidi Klum chose 4 team leaders and those 4 had to choose their teammates. With a skip in their step and a gleam in their eyes, it's clear, my dear reader, that the following designers are sharing more than just work space...Daniel V and Andrae: When Daniel chose Andrae, Andrae looked waaaay too pleased to have been chosen by him. His reaction was almost orgasmic. Daniel is a cutie patootie, with his toussled hair and smoldering eyes, but he could do much better than Andrae, whose head is so big it looks like an orange on a toothpick.Now imagine if these two mated together... I think this is what their child might look like:

Santino and Nick: Somewhat similar to the reaction above, but this time, it was Santino that looked like he was going to spooge his pants when he got to choose Nick to be on his team. Santino's eyes got even more googly than normal and all I could think was "Keep it in your pants, mister!" Nick is so cute though! He and Daniel V should shack up together... they'd be so cute together!!!Now imaging if Santino and Nick mated... I think this is what their child might look like:


Barf... I have to go eat lunch now, and I'm pretty sure I've lost my appetite.

No comments: