Thursday, March 2, 2006

We're Nervous!!

I agree with Rob's thoughts, I'll write more of my own later.

Here's an e-mail from Rob:

I’m so nervous Rachel! I’m scared that Danny V isn’t going to make it… I have a feeling he will be the first to be cut in the final three… I think it might be between Chloe and Santino… and I have a feeling Santino will win… but let’s face it, I wouldn’t mind it if he won because I have a newfound respect/compassion for him after hearing his life story, and then seeing that gorgeous dress he made… and it looks like his line was really toned down from all of his other extravagant pieces that we saw. And then Chloe’s line was pretty innovative looking and different from what she’s normally done… it looked like Daniel was the only one who didn’t really step outside of the box and do something out of the ordinary from his normal design style. I’m so up in the air about this final Rachel!!! At least last year we knew for sure that one of them wasn’t going to get it (Wendy Pepper)… this year I think it could be anyone’s win… and that makes me nervous! I don’t know if I can wait for next week’s finale! And remember – it’s on earlier next week! I think it’s on at 8… AAAAHHHHHHHH!

No comments: